Atlante del gesto_Genova 2017
- Published: 15 January 2017
A project of Virgilio Sieni including artistic exploitation of research results from the EU Horizon 2020 ICT project DANCE.
Facebook: Atlante del Gesto_Genova
20 January - 19 March 2017
- Intensive laboratories with Virgilio Sieni. Over 150 audience members participate to choreographic sessions to prepare the following performances:
- 9:00pm: Di Fronte agli Occhi degli Altri with Virgilio Sieni and Giuseppe Comuniello, Casa Paganini.
- 4pm: Esodi - Museo di Palazzo Reale - Via Balbi, 10
- 5:30pm: Esodi - Museo di Palazzo Reale - Via Balbi, 10
- 11am: Pietà / Madri e Figli, Padri e Figli - Aula Magna Università - Via Balbi, 5
- 12am: Sospensione - Oratorio di San Filippo Neri - Via Lomellini, 12
- 4pm: Pietà / Madri e Figli, Padri e Figli - Aula Magna Università - Via Balbi, 5
- 5pm: Sospensione - Oratorio di San Filippo Neri, Via Lomellini, 12
ISon – Interactive Sonification 2016
- Published: 18 November 2016
ISon workshop, Bielefeld, 15-16 December 2016
Roberto Bresin (KTH) is part of the organizing and scientific committee of ISon – Interactive Sonification workshop 2016 in Bielefeld.
This is the fifth ISon workshop after those in Bielefeld, (2004) York (2007), Stockholm (2010), Erlangen (2013).
Atlante del gesto_Genova 2016
- Published: 05 November 2016
A project in collaboration with Virgilio Sieni per la città di Genova
Si può riavvicinare e ricomporre oggi una comunità che nel corso del tempo ha perso il senso della relazione?
28 Novembre 2016 - Teatro dell'Archivolto
28 Novembre 2016 - Palazzo Ducale
Incontro di presentazione del progetto a cura di Virgilio Sieni e Antonio Camurri
5th EyesWeb Week, Casa Paganini, Genoa
- Published: 12 June 2016
An intensive one week tutorial focused on the EyesWeb XMI open software platform, 6-10 June 2016
Developed at InfoMus Lab, EyesWeb XMI is designed to be used in scientific and technological research and development of innovative multimodal interfaces, systems, and different applications (e.g., for therapy and rehabilitation, artistic production, active experience of cultural heritage, and education).
Within this tutorial, organised by Casa Paganini - InfoMus, a special session was dedicated to DANCE project, including presentation and discussion of the capture technologies (in particular IMUs), of the developed movement analysis algorithms, and of different sonifications of movement qualities such as equilibrium and fluidity.
- Published: 01 June 2016
DANCE vocabulary of expressive qualities of movement: the collaboration with the choreographer Virgilio Sieni
A project on the study and multimodal recordings of a repository of expressive movement qualities started in 2015. This resulted in a repository of multimodal recordings of motion capture, accelerometers, video, and audio data of Virgilio (February and May 2015).
Virgilio Sieni multimodal repository Casa Paganini-InfoMus consists of about 150 dance fragments on expressive qualities of movement. An example of "frailty" and lightness" qualities is shown in the following figure: